Empowering youth to be agents of change
"It is like a brotherhood... there you are all the way from the U.S.A. up to my local village, ready to help me build my future."
As a wholly volunteer organization, all of PEI’s fundraising and budgetary oversight is administered by an unpaid Board of Directors. We welcome helping hands and can say that the rewards of seeing profound transformations in students at CISS are far greater than the volunteer efforts expended on their behalf.
You can make a difference if you...
- Have non-profit marketing, fundraising or management experience
- Have teaching or educational expertise
- Have website and graphic design skills
- Have videography or editing experience
- Have done engineering and infrastructure project management
- Have retail sales expertise